Log in Subscribe

Self-employed? Here are some tax tips

Posted 9/9/22

If you are in business for yourself or carry on a trade or business as a sole proprietor or an independent contractor, you generally would consider yourself self-employed and you would file IRS Schedule C, Profit or Loss from Business, with your Form 1040.

Here are some things the IRS wants you to know about self-employment:

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in