Create a Public Notice
Thank you for selecting The Chief-Leader to publish your public notice. We offer very reasonable rates, with online submittal forms designed to simplify the process. The Chief adheres to the legal notice publication requirements for New York State.
There are two ways to submit your public notice:
E-mail your notice, along with your phone number and other contact info, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Use one of our online templates below.
How to Place a Public Notice in The Chief-Leader online
- Click on the type of notice you need from the options below.
- Complete the billing information in section 1.
- Complete section 2 based on your filing status.
(Please note: New York State will reject any notice with incorrect information).
- Once form is completed, click on Submit button.
- The deadline for placing public notices is Thursdays at noon for the following week's issue.
- Once we receive your notice, we will contact you with pricing and payment options.
- An invoice will be mailed to the address specified, along with a tear sheet that confirms your notice is in our publication.
- An affidavit of publication will be mailed to the address on file the last day of publication
(please note: we do not mail the affidavit until payment is received).
- All public notices are posted on our website under thechiefleader.com/public_notices
- The statutes, in their entirety, can be found at: www.senate.state.ny.us
(Section 206 of the Limited Liability Law as amended by Chapter 767 of the laws of 2005).
- For additional information, go to www.dos.ny.gov/corps/index.html
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 212-962-2690