1. What Information We Collect
2. How We Use Your Information
THE CHIEF-LEADER uses cookie data to measure site traffic and usage activity to help us improve and enhance the functionality of our website, to detect possible fraudulent activity, and to better understand the sources of traffic and transactions on our website. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our website. In addition, we may use your personal information for our legitimate business interests in connection with your use of our services, including:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill requests, complete transactions, provide customer service, send administrative information, and to personalize your experience with our services.
• To better understand our customers in general and to improve the content and functionality of our website.
• To contact you in the future regarding services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about THE CHIEF-LEADER we believe will be of interest to you.
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not license or sell information about your usage of our website to anyone.
4. How We Protect Your Information
THE CHIEF-LEADER employs appropriate organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
5. What Options You Have
We do not require you to provide personal information when browsing the site, although some pages and content may include options for submitting your personal data in order for you to fully access and use such website features or functionalities.
6. How to Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from THE CHIEF-LEADER by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
8. How to Reach Us for Privacy Concerns